The JMR SilverStor™ 8-Bay Desktop/Rackmount Workstation is the latest addition to JMR’s line of high performance computing solutions.
The JMR SilverStor™ 8-Bay Desktop/Rackmount Workstation is the latest addition to JMR’s line of high performance computing solutions. More than just a stylish desktop platform, this fully customizable powerhouse is a true solution for any workflow. The SilverStor™ 8-Bay Desktop/Rackmount Workstation is capable of powering the most demanding applications from digital content creation to medical imaging, research and computer aided engineering to cloud computing. Featuring JMR’s innovative storage technology combined with support for both Intel and AMD platforms, this system can be configured to fit and accelerate the way you work.
The SilverStor™ 8-Bay Desktop/Rackmount Workstation features the latest Intel or AMD processors and a high performance quad channel memory bus with up to 768GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC Registered DIMMS to accelerate engineering, visualization, and digital content creation. Multiple PCIe 3.0 expansion slots allow for powerful combinations of GPU and other accelerator cards for lightning quick transcoding and processing.
With JMR’s solid state design, 8-drive 6Gb/s SAS/SATA backplane, the 8-Bay Desktop/Rackmount Workstation can be configured with SATA, SAS SSDs or hybrid hard drives for the speed and capacity necessary for tomorrow’s digital workflows - powering 4K, 5K, stereoscopic 3D, and high frame rates such as 48fps and 60fps. The front mount 75 in 1 media interface allows for working with a myriad of removable media and also provides high speed USB 2.0 ports and a 12V power output for peripherals.
• Desktop/Rackmount Workstation with onboard 8-bay high speed storage.
• Dual Intel E5-2600 or AMD Opteron 6200 series CPU’s with up to 32-Core configurations
• Available with up to 4 x16 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots for Multi-GPU computing
• Support for Tesla, Quadro and FirePro GPU’s
• 6 Gb/s SAS/SATA Hardware RAID controller with available intelligent cache acceleration
• Speed in excess of 3000 MB/s with SSD
• Up to 24TB Capacity*
• Dual-Gigabit NIC’s
• Multiple USB 3.0 ports standard
• Native support for SATA/SAS and SSD
• Single or Dual SSD or SATA boot drives
• Up to 768GB DDR3 1600MHz* RAM with Quad memory channel architecture
• High Speed Blu-Ray writer
• Standard 75 in 1 Media Reader with e-SATA**
*based on current drive capacities
**Compatible with industry leading reader solutions including Sonnet QIO series.